Sweet Potato Brownies
1 large sweet potato (peeled, steamed and mashed well)
1/3 cup melted coconut oil
1/3 cup real maple syrup
1 tablespoon vanilla essence
1/2 cup raw cacao powder
2 1/2 tablespoons coconut flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
What to do:
- preheat oven to 180c
- prepare sweet potato (peel + steam + mash)
- add mashed sweet potato, eggs, coconut oil, maple, vanilla into a bowl and mix until well combined
- add in raw cacao, coconut flour, baking powder and sea salt and mix until combined
- pour evenly into a square tin lined with baking paper and bake for 30 mins.
- Allow to cool before slicing. Store in the fridge for up to 1 week.