Make your own granola. It's cheaper and healthier!
5 cups rolled oats
¼ cup melted coconut oil
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
2 tablespoons vanilla essence
3 tablespoons coconut nectar OR organic maple syrup OR honey
1 tablespoon cinnamon
2 cups coconut flakes
1/3 cup cacao nibs
1/3 cup goji berries
1/3 cup sultanas
1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
1/2 cup of nuts of your choice (optional)
What To Do:
1. Pre heat oven to 180c.
2. Mix the oats, coconut oil, sea salt, vanilla, coconut nectar, cinnamon and coconut flakes and stir until well combined.
3. Spread the mixture out evenly on a baking tray lined with baking paper (you might need two trays.)
4. Bake at 180c for 15 minutes or until oats and coconut flakes are slightly golden.
5. Remove mixture from oven and let cool.
6. Mix the baked oat mixture with the remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
7. Store in a sealed container for 3-4 weeks.
*You can use a mix of any dried fruit you like or replace the dried fruit with mixed nuts of your choice for a lower sugar option.